Re: CentOS 5.2 and Bacula

Tronn Wærdahl wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have a Samba server on CentOS 5.2 that I would like to and some backup
service to, I have been trying to install Bacula, because I want to backup
MS machines too, and there is a web GUI.  But when searching around i google
I get a bit confused. about what packages I need.

Has anyone got bacula running on Centos or maybe guide in the right
direction.

You might want to look at backkuppc as an alternative if you are mostly backing up to disk and accessing it online. The linking and compression scheme it uses will keep a larger history in less space.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx