Re: RHEL 5.3 Beta released, beta-testers needed

Mogens Kjaer wrote:
Dag Wieers wrote:
Ok, what may not have been obvious from my mail (and I will make sure I
fix that next announcement) is that anyone should be able to register on
RHN for downloading these Betas.

So you do not have to be a customer to get an RHN account.

You can download and install, however, in order to
do:

yum update

or even:

yum install something

you have to register the system on one of your available
subscriptions.

That's how I experience it - I could be wrong?
Can you create a local repo that you keep current with rsync?