Re: Shipping CentOS as part of a solution

Mark Maskery a écrit :

We develop and sell a server based application as an appliance in which, in general, the customer does not have direct access to the operating system. My question is, are we allowed to use CentOS as the underlying operating system and if so what licence considerations are there or what licence information would we need to include for our customers?

Yes, you are allowed to do that. And if your business runs well, consider a donation to CentOS.

Cheers,

Niki Kovacs