Re: OT Mailing List Spam

On Oct 2, 2008, at 3:17 PM, Vandaman wrote:

1. Go to the eircom page or type abuse at eircom in google to get the web
form. The form looks like it goes direct to their tech support, they
responded very fast.

Yes, but the trend is for the big ISPs to use ARF, which sort of defeats the idea of humans filling out forms.
http://mipassoc.org/arf/index.html

Anyone know of a tool that will take an spam message with headers and spit out an ARF formatted message? I've found MIME::ARF but haven't had time to go back and re-learn the tiny bit of Perl I knew to make it more useful.

--Chris