Re: can't get KRDC to connect to remove Windows server - how to make it work? [SOLVED]

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Filipe Brandenburger <filbranden@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 05:31, Rudi Ahlers <rudiahlers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Could not start rdesktop: make sure rdesktop is properly installed

krdc is just a front-end to several different tools (rdesktop,
vncviewer, etc.), it will call rdesktop to effectively open the
connection, so you will have to install rdesktop if you want to
connect to Windows boxes using that protocol.

>From the error message, it looks like you don't have rdesktop
installed. "yum install rdesktop" should fix your problem.

HTH,
Filipe

Awesome, thank you I have installed rdesktop and could connect to our Windows Server.

--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers