Re: A new blog on the block for Linux newbies

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Romeo Ninov <rninov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sadaruwan Samaraweera  wrote / napísal(a):

Hi Good People,

        I've created a blog to help newbies in the world of Linux. Can you people see it and tell what departments that I've to improve more to help the grate community of Linux.

Please click this link to go to my blog http://slinuxworld.blogspot.com/

Thank you
--
Sadaruwan Samaraweera

Looks interest, but it is only collection of links everyone can find using search engine. For ne one helpful blog should add some value to the community as personal articles, ever comments

Thx, I need more feed back like this so I can add more value to the blog.

--
Sadaruwan Samaraweera