Re: CentOS Mailing list on nabble . why not ??

Sven wrote:
> On 8/28/08, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Oh, and I really like how the user who created this shows up as
> >  "CentOS".
> >  Hrmpf.
>
> Hi Ralph
>
> Sorry for that. I wished to make a contribution for the CentOS
> project. I deleted this account

I'm fine with that. But we were still discussing that - let's say it was
done a bit hastily >:)

I do understand what you did and I probably wouldn't have had a problem
with it if you would have let this discussion go on a bit ...

> Excuse me.

No problem. It's just that "CentOS" always sounds "Done officially".
That's exactly the same reason why we do not allow nicks like "centos"
in our main irc channel.

No hard feelings and better coordination next time, please. And: This
wasn't personal from my side, sorry if it sounded like this.

Cheers,

Ralph