Crash recovery

While playing with the graphic card drivers, I broke up the system and now I've a kernel panic with not syncing error.
I did backup the system with mondorescue  but I forgot to write the iso image files to the DVD rom. Can I burn the ISO file in rescue mode or in CentOS livecd environment? Already tried in the LiveCD env, but, as soon as I eject the live CD to put a blank DVD, the system halts !
Are there any other options available?
Please advise.