Re: Disk quotas for Sendmail

Jussi Hirvi wrote:
Joost Waversveld <joost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribio (21.8.2008 16:30)
Try to find the file through the find command, something like " find /usr -t f
-name 'obj.Linux*' "

The command locate works with an database, which will be updated just once a
day (If you enable it!), so that will not "find" any just installed files...

Thanks - I know that about locate. That's why I commanded updatedb before I
tried the locate command. Locate is so easy to use, in general I like it
more than find.

The stuff needed to build milters should be in the sendmail-devel package and if you have it installed. 'rpm -q --list sendmail-devel' should show where it landed.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx