About fetchmail

Hi all,

I am new for this group. I am using fetchmail as a pop connector. It
downloads a lot of pop3 inbox from some isps and it works properly. Today i
installed postfix and mailscanner for filtering virus and spam mails on the
same server but there is something wrong with mail headers. Because mail
header says that mail coming from localhost 127.0.0.1 which is already
whitelisted. So every incoming mail is tagged as clean. How can i fix this
problem ? Can i send incoming mails to smtp with the original header?

.fetchmailrc
-------------
   set daemon 20
   set syslog
   set postmaster root
   poll pop.gmail.com with proto POP3 and options no dns
user 'someone@xxxxxxxxx' with pass "123456" is 'realuser@xxxxxxx' here options ssl
        fetchall
        no keep
        no rewrite