Re: Re: file manager over ssh

Mike wrote:

I need to copy several file from one PC to another over Internet, both
using CentOS.
What file manager that works over console do you recommend me?
Thanks at all
Best Regards

You've got a lot of good suggestions already but sftp is also a good one. Very similar to ftp but over ssh.

Rsync is even better, especially if you are updating files that already exist or are taking a whole subdirectory but even if not, the syntax is similar to scp and lets you add -z for compression.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx