Re: WUBI like process for CentOS ?

Karanbir Singh wrote:

Now the question: is there anyway to get something similar for CentOS ?
or is there a process that someone might follow to achieve the same or
similar result ?

replying to myself really...

While conversation from this thread has gone into various completely
nonrelated issues, no-one has actually addressed the issue I raised;
which is : What, if any, process might someone use to achieve something
similar. I dont care if its WUBI or *, the end result is what would be
worth addressing.

Is there a generic system / process / methodology  that someone might
adopt in order to get a CentOS install going without formatting off /
away a windows install. vmware being a fallback option, if there isnt
anything better overall.

VMware has the big advantage of leaving all your windows programs available at the same time. If you want have access to the raw devices, a bootable USB drive might be the way to go.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx