Re: how to create whole image

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 3:27 PM, dnk <d.k.emaillists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well as opposed to an image, why not use kickstart?

kickstart will be good option ,we have same installation scheme ,but what about third party s/ws.

dnk

On 13-Aug-08, at 2:52 AM, kapil singh wrote:

Hello,

I am using Cent OS 5.2 . i want to create one master image of whole running OS becoz i have to do same installation  many times on different machines.
so any one suggest me to how create and run the image of whole OS at the time of installation or , which escape me to install each and every thing  many times.
i would not like to create image  using dd.
any suggestions ??

- -
Thanks and Regards
Kapil Singh Kushwah