Looking for remote console on iPv6 without security layer

I am looking for a remote console program that I can run over IPv6. I do not need it to supply its own security layer, as I will be running it over HIP (http://infrahip.hiit.fi/).

I have discovered that VNCSERVER that comes with Centos does not support IPv6. I would have to pay for a copy of Enterprise VNC from RealVNC for IPv6.

I am having strange font problems wiht tightVNC (which is claimed to work with IPv6).

FreeNX works with SSH, and it is not clear how to run it without SSH. For my purpose, I do not want to layer multiple security transports.

So recommendations???