Re: SLightly OT - Seamonkey still crashes at random

MHR wrote:
I've noticed recently that even my 32-bit, formally release SM v
1.1.11 still crashes at random.  It used to happen when I tried to
access certain interesting websites (no, not THOSE, Yahoo moderation
pages), but today it crashed when I was managing my bookmarks and
tried to move on from one folder to another.

Has anyone else noticed this kind of instability in SM (or FF, for
that matter, but mainly SM)?

I use the firefox-3 32 bit version that is supplied with centos. I keep it open days at a time and it is stable almost all the time.

It does sometimes fail, but that is almost always if I am using something flash related. I do not have many plugins (mplayer, flash, java, adobe reader).

I am using this on a 32 bit install.

Just curious.