xfs on 5.2 (live cd + dvd)

Hello,

I'm planning a server migration and being able to mount xfs file systems with the live cd would be a cruical feature. So before I download and try ... can anyone tell me whether the xfs is included in the 5.2 live cd?

Later on I'm planning to install a new system with xen, 3ware 9550SX-4LP and xfs. The xen domains are of course located on xfs partitions. Do these features come with the standard dvd or do I have to build a custom kernel for that?

Under centos-4.5 I chose xfs for performance reasons. With 5.2, is it still the fs of choice when it comes to performance or do you have better recommendations? (It will be a combined web and mail server with moderate traffic, i.e. not toooo much but not tooo little).

Thanks in advance
Regards
Michael

--