Re: selinux & httpd & portmap

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
MHR wrote:
Tony,

1) Please edit your replies to remove unnecessary information.

2) If you need to present this large of an amount of data, please
include it in an attachment.

Maybe that would have broken the list limit ...

Not sure of your meaning - by being 53k or being a 53k attachment?

53k * several thousand mails ...

I did check my trashbin for Centos messages sorted by size & 53k was no where near the worst offenders - not trying to make an excuse, just showing my thought process - seemed like I would be okay. And it was data, not just the same sig repeated 50 times or a big bitmap.

Is there a recommended limit on email size posted somewhere?

Perhaps the membership join/reminder could have etiquette/rules included?

Awaiting my penance . . . .

--
Toby Bluhm
Alltech Medical Systems America, Inc.