Re: looking for Ubuntu config for Dag Wieers' mrepo

Ralph Strangeness wrote:
Rudi Ahlers wrote:
Hi

Does anyone have a sample configuration file to setup a repository for Ubuntu, to use with mrepo?

mrepo is for rpm based distributions as it builds yum/apt *rpm*
repositories.
No idea how you got the idea one could use it for deb based
distributions.

Ralph

Well, I was under the impressions it really just mirrored the upstream repository? I'm trying to have a .deb repository on my LAN, and would like to have it on my CentOS server, and the info on the Ubuntu forums looks like it's meant to run on a Ubuntu machine only. So, I was hoping someone has done this already?

--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Check out my technical blog, http://blog.softdux.com for Linux or other technical stuff