Re: pptp server configuration

They are now using OpenVPN instead, and are very happy with it.
I know openvpn is a better solution i'm using it to connect the branch offices with the main office.

We use pptp because the easy configuration on the user's computer, there is no need to install extra software and it works with clients using windows, linux or mac.