Personal Wiki for CentOS

For ages I have been keeping docs and notes in Public Folders inside an Exchange server
and want to move this out to a more modern facility that allows tagging and searching via
a web interface for keywords so I can keep all my notes more organized.

Anyone have any personal recos for the slickest system to do this with. Given the nature of
my home setup, its routinely used to lab stuff up so I would want something that can be easily
migrated to a new install if need be.

Thanks!
jlc