Miredo relay port question

I am bringing up a Miredo server and relay on my new iPv6 network.

I have been reading the RFC and the man pages.

One of the many vague points is the udp port used by the Miredo client in relay mode. Is it 'random' or is it 3545? How do I find out what it is?

Plus how do I set up my server so that the Miredo server and client relay start as part of the system boot? They do now work with the service command, but just running them from the command line starts the server. My digging so far has not given me these answers....