Re: Understanding iptables

P.S.: Once again: although it's great that you are digging into the
problem, using iptables, and learning a lot on the process, you should
*REALLY* consider ditching rsh/rlogin and sticking to SSH. I would
consider using rsh/rlogin instead of SSH today about the same as using
gopher instead of the WWW these days (for those of you who still
remember it).

what are you talking about? I'm writing a Tor wrapper that funnels all my http requests thru gopher for extra security. It's called Gor. And I'm writing it in GW-BASIC!

we don't need no steenkin new fangled tecnomologies.

next you'll be telling me our internets shouldn't use tubes.

--
Spiro Harvey                  Knossos Networks Ltd
021-295-1923                    www.knossos.net.nz