Re: 5.1 to 5.2 upgrade - perfectly smoothe

the only problem I had was with ldap.
the fix is at http://people.centos.org/hughesjr/nss_ldap/5/x86_64/

without this update, I am not sure anyone can have a stable 5.2 on ldap

it all my problems with Mailscanner (email), perl and webmin

thanks,

Tim Alberts wrote:
I run 3 servers and I upgraded them from 5.1 to 5.2 this week without even a single glitch. So now that I've been running CentOS for a couple months, I wanted to take a minute to say...

Thank you to CentOS, everyone on the list for the occasional technical support (and thanks to the upstream vendor).

believed to be clean.