Re: Changing the symbolic link for /Centos/5

Robert Moskowitz wrote:
I do not know the command line for symbolic links. I created the symbolic link of /Centos/5 to /Centos/5.1 in Nautilus which does not have a method of changing a symbolic link. Only deleting it and creating a new one.

Not that I know of, I always just delete an recreate it using "rm -f" and "ln -s" at the command line.

Is there a command line to change /Centos/5 to link to /Centos/5.2   ?

I just delete and re-create it

IMNSHO, anyone that has more than 2 Centos boxes should maintain their own local repo. Of course it only took me a few years until I got mine up and running! Just had some challenges walking the talk :)

I agree with this when maintaining more than a couple boxes, certainly if maintaining more than 4 or 5 at the same location, especially with limited bandwidth.