Re: PHP 5.2 for CentOS 5.x

Thanks for your kind offer, but since I'm the only one in my group using centos 5 (rest is on fedora) I think I'll switch to the remi repo and wait for the next major release.

Of course if someone on this list wants to join, we can start.

Thanks again

Gerald

Karanbir Singh wrote:
Gerald Balzer wrote:
Sad,  I needed it, since some apps that we are hosting require 5.2.4+ .
I'm currently running the version 5.2.5 from the yjl.repo. But I'd
appreciate to have a more official one, of course.

If you want to organise a testing group of people, maybe 5 or so, who would be happy to trial and test this in typical use environments, I'd be happy to update those packages and republish those.

- KB

Gerald Balzer, Senior Partner

T: +41 44 440 55 13
E: g.balzer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx