Re: Network FS w/o user setup

Ted Miller wrote:
Les Mikesell wrote:
Ted Miller wrote:

This is one of the reasons I usually install k12ltsp instead of the stock centos distribution (you don't lose anything, it just adds some extras and makes the updates yummable). You probably can grab the RPM directly from the webmin site.

Can I just add a k12ltsp repo and use their webmin?

That should work.

Now, if I can just figure out where they have their repos. Their web site isn't too clear about that, but I guess they expect you to be using their distro, and it already includes all that in the default repo files, so no need to make it public.

I'm not sure about dependencies, but you could try just grabbing the RPM from here: ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/webmin.

This howto from their wiki might be helpful too, but I'm not sure if it is up to date: http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/Technical:LDAP

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx