Re: ClamAV help needed

Hi Anne, I have many servers running clamav, simply use the dag repos http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/ and install it via yum "yum install clamav clamd" then run freshclam, thats it. I presume your configuration is not properly done.

--

Cualquier duda o consulta estoy a su disposicion.

   Atentamente / Sincerely

   MARTIN GARCIA
   Consultor Linux y redes
   Nettix Peru EIRL