Re: rpmfusion status?

Frank Cox wrote:
Unless I've missed something (which is possible) there hasn't been any "public
progress announcements" regarding rpmfusion in the past several weeks.

Is there anything new to report?  My ulterior motive is that I would love to
have the convenience of a one-stop rpm shop for Centos/RHEL and Fedora, and
it's my understanding that's what rpmfusion is intended to be...

rpmfusion never intended to support CentOS or any EL distro, they are very much Fedora centric, so you should go talk to them about it

--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/  : 2522219@icq