CentOS Boot-Up front-end 'Show Details' Menu will not display the standard messages

Dear All,

During CentOS Boot-Up user can See all of the standard messages within this front-end by clicking on the 'Show Details' link and hide the standard messages within this front-end by
   clicking on the 'Hide Details' link.

Previously when i click the "Show Details" Menu it will display the system boot-up standard messages.I do not know what will happen and After some time when i click the "Show Details" Menu it will not display the system boot-up standard messages and it will display the following message alone "Enabling Swap Space OK" on clicking
   "Show Details" Menu

I tried to google-out and i can't find out the show details and hide details configuration files
   I am not sure why this is happening. Can some one throw light on this.

Regards
-S.Balaji