Re: CUPS problem

on 6-14-2008 1:00 PM Ivan Arteaga spake the following:
Hello,

I am running centOS 4.3 and my cups print server suddenly stopped working, now when i reboot the server it hangs a time starting the cups service and when finally the system boots up, everything remains in the queue but not printing at all. Strange thing is all the print jobs appears owned by the user nobody. anytime i try to cancel a job i cant because it tell me i have no rights to do it despite im logged as root.
Via webmin i got the error: lprm: unable to lprm jobs

I will appreciate any comment or tip.

Regards,

--Ivan.
Are you really that far behind updates that you are still on 4.3?

Current is 4.6, and there have been at least 3 cups updates since 4.3.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and