Re: Hardware Specs

Victor Padro wrote:
Hello all!

I was wondering if you can help me a little bit...
My boss wants me to do some research in finding which hardware is most used
under Linux(ex. Dell servers, Barebones Kits, HP & Compaq servers, etc.)
This is just for budgeting issues...he wants to get rid of some old and
obsolete hardware we run and wants to know which hardware could be easy to
deploy on the server side and workstations side(common user boxes will be
decided for HP or Dell leasing quotes - Obviously M$ Windows Vista).

<snip>

If you want to be sure, use this list:

https://hardware.redhat.com/

That will tell you things that are certified for RHEL.

Should have no problems with anything on there.