Re: Centosplus vmware kernels....???

Thanks Tru and Johnny, one more question.  Can I just use the centos5-testing repo, ie, yum enablerepoxxx install kernel-vm?  I ask because I tried and while it worked it loaded an older kernel.  Should I just go to tru's directory and install the RPM directly?  Also, ok more than one question, are the open-vm-tools in the same repo or only found in Johnny's testing directory.  Thanks again...