CentOS Boot-Up Progress Bar Show Details Menu is Not Working

Dear All,

I have Installed CentOS 4.4 Linux and Linux Boot-Up Progress bar "Show Details" Menu
   when i enable the Menu it shows the start-up services details.
   Then i have done some changes in Linux but i am forgotten the changes.
   After some changes the Linux Boot-Up Progress bar "Show Details" Menu
   when i enable the Menu it will not shows the start-up services details.

   I tried to google-out the problem in vain
   Any clues as to whats the problem and the remedy?

Regards
-S.Balaji