Xen tools

I have been playing around with Citrix XenServer Express. It seems pretty cool, and mostly meets my needs, except that the Express (Free) version only supports up to 4GB of RAM. I have 8GB on my machines.

Since XenServer is based on Xen, I should be able to just install a base install of CentOS and use a third party management client to get all (most?) of the functionality of the XenServer without having to be limited to 4GB of RAM. Can someone recommend tools that I can use to manage the Xen hosts? I see there is Ganeti, but that seems to be linux only. I would prefer a windows or a web client, as I intend to have the actual Xen hosts be as stripped down installation as possible. As far as being able to utilize 8GB in CentOS do I need to install the x86_64 version, or is there some sort of AWE support? I remember reading that x86_64 version has some compatibility issues.
Thanks in advance,

Russ