Re: Maybe OT: Some strange problem with postfix

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
carlopmart wrote:
Ralph Angenendt wrote:
Are you sure that it is postfix sending that message? This should be
visible from the *logs*
Ralph, yes I am sure. I can't find any entry in log file about this problem. All mails appears as delivered. Postfix sends this message:

Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxx> 05/16/08 1:23  >>>
This is the mail system at host mail.domain.com.

Your message was successfully delivered to the destination(s)
listed below. If the message was delivered to mailbox you will receive
no further notifications. Otherwise you may still receive
notifications of mail delivery errors from other systems.

Looks like the client wants to have a delivery notfication and postfix
answers it. This seems to be a client configuration "problem" if it only
happens with one client.

Cheers,

Ralph

No, this problems occurs on several clients ... And not all are windows clients: my clients are linux, windows and mac.

CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com