Re: clustered mail server?

Christopher Chan wrote:
> Okay, Les helped me with that one. RAID1 on the network. So you would have
> to use GFS or something like that with it and have the service down on the
> secondary unless it was sendmail you were running.

No and yes. You can just use ext3 on both nodes as you normally only
have the one on the primary node mounted - the other one is not accessed
by anything. And yes, with heartbeat you "just" failover to the second
node, if the first one is dead. That will start the needed services on
the second node.

Ralph