Re: broken GFS

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 9:10 AM, js <security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe, because XFS seems to be important, is it  possible to build xfs right after the kernel src build?

Is this far more longer than only build the kernel?

Ok nobody pay you to do Centos, ok.
Centos is a very good project, but i think it's not really constructive to say "ok, pay me and I will do it" :)
You don't do Centos because you need money but because you like what you do.

As a matter of not annoying volunteers and developers, you want to be careful about asking people to do what you can't or won't do yourself.