Re: Irritant

Sam Drinkard wrote:
Looks like I shot myself in the foot after all. I just checked the bold foreground color, and sure enough, it was the same as the background color. Changed that to red, and it works as advertized now. Sorry for the unnecessary postings. Should have checked there first !

If you want something much nicer, install freenx on the server and connect with the NX client that you can download (for windows/mac/linux) from http://www.nomachine.com. This gives you a complete GUI desktop (in a local window) with good performance that you can suspend and reconnect.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx