Re: f/oss routing solution?

Try quagga (www.quagga.net), it is based on zebra, as you can see on the site the last version was released 9/2007, the last version of zebra it's from 9/2005.

Check this url  http://www.openmaniak.com/quagga.php it is a good tutorial.

--- El dom 27-abr-08, Rogelio <scubacuda@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
De:: Rogelio <scubacuda@xxxxxxxxx>
Asunto: f/oss routing solution?
Fecha: domingo, 27 abril, 2008, 12:23 pm

I'm looking for an open source router solution, and someone from the list recently recommended zebra (www.zebra.org). I haven't yet identified all my needs, but I'm guessing that it will do all my routing needs for a, say, class C set of IP addresses, particularly if I ever have to do anything BGP-related.

Anyone have any pointers before I delve in?  Or possibly a recommendation for another open source routing solution?  Yeah, I know about Cisco stuff, but I'm hoping to limp along on a shoestring budget until I get a few more things in place, then I'll rethink everything.

Yahoo! Deportes Beta
¡No te pierdas lo último sobre el torneo clausura 2008!
Entérate aquí http://deportes.yahoo.com