Re: Centosplus kernel does not have framebuffer support?

On Apr 16, 2008, at 19:21, Akemi Yagi wrote:

You have another choice here if you would rather not wait for the next
update of the centosplus kernel.  The standard kernel with the same
NFS bug fix is available from:

http://people.centos.org/hughesjr/kernel/5/

I have just checked the kernels in there; they do have the framebuffer
support enabled.

But what is the best way to include all the appropriate kernel RPMs from that location in an automated kickstart build? I mirror my own repo, so I guess I could do what I want, but this is how I currently get the centosplus kernel from a script called in the kickstart %post section:

    yum --enablerepo centosplus -y update

Voila, I get all the latest updates as well as the centosplus kernel.

Alfred