From: centos-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:centos-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Milton Calnek
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 9:46 AM
To: CentOS mailing list
Subject: Re:  MS Exchange to CentOs (multiuser)

So you want exchange to forward the mail to the centos?
Or you want the centos to pickup the mail from the exchange?

Frank M. Ramaekers wrote:
Is there a way to get mail from a MS Exchange server that is addressed
as user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx rather than the user@xxxxxxxxxx so that users
on
host.domain.com can read their mail on that host (CentOS).   (I'm
assuming that Exchange needs to know about host.domain.com, somehow.)

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.
Systems Programmer                   MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE
American Income Life Insurance Co.   Phone: (254)761-6649
1200 Wooded Acres Dr.                Fax:   (254)741-5777
Waco, Texas  76710

This message contains information which is privileged and confidential
and is solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any review, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please destroy it immediately and notify us at
PrivacyAct@xxxxxxxxxxx

Milton Calnek BSc, A/Slt(Ret.)
milton@xxxxxxxxxx
306-717-8737