Re: Force sendmail outbound routing for specific domain name

Hugh E Cruickshank wrote:
From: Clint Dilks Sent: April 9, 2008 20:32
Hi, It has been some time since I have had to do anything with
Sendmail like this, but I believe mailertable is what you need. See http://www.sendmail.org/m4/mailertables.html

Give the man a cigar! That looks like precisely what I need.

Note that you don't need to do the makemap stuff - that's already include in the Centos setup. Just put the text suggested in the mailertable file and restart sendmail. And if you use a literal IP address, enclose it in []'s like it says for hostnames where you want to avoid the MX record lookup.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx