Re: MS Exchange Replacement

js wrote:
Shawn Everett wrote:
On Sunday 06 April 2008, Joseph L. Casale wrote:
What is the closest open source mail server I can replace exchange with
that provides the nearest equivalent in user experience?
We're running the Community edition of Scalix. Easy to setup, easy to administrate. Fully integrates with Outlook and has an AJAX webmail app as an alternative. On the down side it's a bit server heavy (as Java tends to be) and the IMAP server is a bit buggy, but if you use Outlook then you'll avoid that.