Re: Updating Dovecot package?

Camron W. Fox wrote:
Drew Weaver wrote:
Does anyone know if upstream ever plans on updating the dovecot package to a non RC version or to even one of the RC versions that isn’t so insecure,

And by insecure, I of course refer to the recent rash of bugs which have been found.

Thanks,

-Drew

Drew,

Upstream V5.2 should include V1.0.7. We just upgraded to it on our RH boxes at their recommendation after some nasty startup issues. They were even nice enough to give us the RPMs and are supporting it them.

I can confirm that the version in 5.2beta is dovecot-1.0.7-1.el5.src.rpm ... not sure what the release will be, but it will probably be at least that version.