Re: Remove all 3rd party rpms

Joseph L. Casale wrote:
How does one do this?

Also, is it possible an rpm installed by rpm and not yum does not indicate what it provides to yum when yum queries needed dependencies for another package?

Thanks!
jlc

While you have gotten an answer that works - I believe there is a cleaner way.

I don't remember the exact command - and it may require the installation of a utilities package - but if you remove the 3rd party repositories from your yum configuration, there is a command that will identify and remove orphaned packages - packages which do not exist in any of the yum repositories yum is configured to use.

Anyone recall what that command is?