Re: Question on mail

Bill Campbell wrote:

Mail has been working fine for me for a very long time.
I goto the address http://ordb.org and I get no page.
Is this because this site is down or am I considered spam all of a sudden?
The site hasn't worked in years - I think they recently turned it on again denying everything so people would remove it from their configs.

As far as I know, it's been blocking everything for about two
years now.  The amazing thing is that people are still using it.

I think they just weren't responding before and now they are returning false positives. Other people seem to have noticed:

http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/03/25/2124224

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx