Re: how do I create a custom CD from an existing CD?

on 3-26-2008 3:49 PM Rudi Ahlers spake the following:
Hi all

This may sound funny, but I can't get onto any websites right now, so I can't even google. I want to customize the contents of my CentOS 5.1 x64 CD, and re-create the ISO to write to CD again and install on a server. I know it's got something todo with mkisofs, but I'm not 100% sure what the commands should look like

Can someone please give me a sample of the whole command needed for such an operation?

Depending on what you want to change, it is more involved than that.
Are you trying to customize packages or something else?

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and