From: centos-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx <centos-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: centos@xxxxxxxxxx <centos@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri Feb 29 20:16:22 2008
Subject:  Send in your favorite CentOS slogan today

Hi everyone,

The CentOS project is looking for more slogans that may end up on
promotional material (eg media, flyers, posters or stickers). We already
collected a few funny, ironic, sarcastic or even distasteful ones.

Feel free to visit our Slogans wiki page for a good laugh or rude
offenses and add your own slogan by sending them to this thread.

See:
        http://wiki.centos.org/Promo/Slogans

And who knows, yours may end up somewhere ? If it gets selected, you win
free CentOS updates for a whole month !! So get started ;)

Disclaimer: Ideas contributed to this thread are considered free to be
reused. Otherwise do NOT submit them to a public mailinglist :) I will be
adding them to the wiki.

--
--   dag wieers,  dag@xxxxxxxxxx,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copy or printout thereof.