Re: Centos Livecd

Milton Calnek wrote:
It's fairly easy to roll your own.
I got livecd-tools. I think I got it from the fedora project, but I'm not sure... or maybe from the CentOS Wiki.
I also got a couple of Kick-Start files...

livecd-creator --config=centos-livecd-minimal.ks --fslabel=1st_live_cd

Add you have the ISO.

The problem with that is ... OF COURSE ... it requires a version of anaconda that is NOT supported :D

That is why the official Live CD is not installable, it requires too much devastation from the original anaconda.

That version does SEEM to work OK, in a NON-SUPPORTED kind of way though.

Karanbir Singh wrote:
Sergio Belkin wrote:
Hi,
I'd want to know if the new Centos LiveCd is installable, not only via
network, but in a Fedora-Live fashion too.

no, its not. Also, at the moment there is no plans to make that happen either.