Re: Upgrade ram and what to do with SWAP PARTITION ?

Masters IT Gmail wrote:
Now that I understand that i need more ram after i add this ram to my
centos, what I need to do in order to increase my swap partition, thanks in
advance.

How much swap do you currently have?
You may not need to increase swap at all.

If you do - I haven't tried this method in CentOS (or any OS) but it should work:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SwapFaq#head-75ffcb00cefe143fc380f84d7ea9203f16a596d0

It creates a swap file instead of a swap partition. Much easier than finding unpartitioned space ...